Stealth Sonics (www.stealthsonics.com), a manufacturer of in-ear monitors, is looking for 4-5 interns to cover work shifts their booth # – 11248 in Hall E at this year’s NAMM Show, as follows:
Dates and Times
Tuesday, January 24 – Setup day. We’ll begin around 10 am. We’ll be setting up both the booth and our demo room.
Wednesday–Saturday, January 25-27th – Show hours: 9:30 am – 6 pm. Arrive at the booth by 9:00 am on the 18th and 9:30 am on the 19th.
Sunday, January 28th – Show hours: 9:30 am – 5 pm. Arrive at booth by 9:30 am. Dismantle starts at 5 pm.
- Welcome guests and scan their badges
- Answer any product questions they feel comfortable answering after brief 2-3 hour training session
- Guide guests to a sales representative for any questions that cannot be answered
- Help ensure all product demonstrations are functioning properly (IEMs and players)
- Assist in setup/dismantle of both the booth and demo room
1) $150/Day + U2 Universal IEMs ($249 value)
2) C9 Custom IEMs (color of their choice, valued at $1,499)
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com