Dates and Times
- January: 25 – 28 – Show hours: 10am – 6pm
- January 25 – Arrive at the booth by 9:00 am
- January 26 – 28 Arrive at booth by 9:30am
- January 28 – Dismantle booth starts at 5 pm.
- Welcome guests and scan their badge
- Answer any product questions you feel comfortable answering
- Guide guests to a sales representative for any questions that cannot be answered
- Help ensure all product demonstrations are functioning properly (mics, monitors, headphones etc.)
- Assist in product dismantle/packing at end of show
Anaheim Convention Center North
Booth # – 14110
Payment will be a pair of Sennheiser headphones and microphone:HD280Pro and e835. You will also receive a letter of recommendation upon successful close of the show.
You’re also welcome to join Sennheiser for dinner each evening.
Please send a cover letter of why you would like to intern and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org