We encourage all members to take advantage of the opportunity to hold Meet Ups and get to know each other. We realize since we are a global community that some of you may wish to hold your own events and encourage you to do so.
If you would like to start a SoundGirls Chapter – please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with an application and information on running a chapter.
SoundGirls.Org is actively working to develop programs and funding to achieve our long term goals and it is important that we operate within certain parameters.
Please be aware of the following guidelines for holding MeetUps/Events under the name of SoundGirls.Org
- Meet ups classified as SoundGirls.Org or SoundGirls meet ups must be open to
all members regardless of age, gender, race, etc.
- If you wish to schedule a SoundGirls.Org Event such as seminar, talk, visit, etc.,
with a vendor, manufacturer, company, or similar prior approval is needed.
Contact us at: email@example.com.
- Events organized through SoundGirls.Org including but not limited to Seminars,
Lectures, Training, etc. are for members of SoundGirls.Org. If a non-member wishes to attend, please direct them to sign up on the website, it is free. SoundGirls is inclusive and open to all Ages, Genders, Races, and people with disabilities, etc.
- All correspondence regarding Events should be on official SoundGirls.Org letterhead and sent from our email address.
- SoundGirls.Org will have final approval of all events.
- All inquiries, interviews, press should be handled by SoundGirls.Org.
- The person in charge of events must be able and willing to represent
SoundGirls.Org in a professional manner and versed in our mission statement
- Any issues that arise during an event should be brought to the immediate
attention of SoundGirls.Org
Members are free to meet on their own at any time and discuss topics of their choice however if the meeting is held as a SoundGirls.Org meeting it must follow the above guidelines.
We hope you understand that these guidelines are not meant to dissuade participation or hinder you from creating Events, they are only to ensure that all events under the SoundGirls.Org name are in alignment with our mission and vision statements. They apply to any events occurring under the SoundGirls.Org name.
If you have any questions, contact: Karrie or Tiffany at: firstname.lastname@example.org